Office notebooks – from inexpensive bargains to everyday work servants. The required qualities are good input devices, solid workmanship and an anti-glare display. In this article we will talk about the some of best laptop for accounting professionals which are high in quality and performance.
The connection equipment should enable integration into the home or professional work environment without any problems, but it does not need to be particularly lavish.
Also compare our following top lists when looking for the laptop of your choice:
- The best premium accounting professionals laptops in the test (especially high-quality office notebooks)
- The best mobile workstations in the test (high-performance notebooks for professionals)
- The best subnotebooks in the test (compact and mobile notebooks)
- The best Windows convertibles in the test (notebooks that can also be used as a tablet)
Best Recommended Laptops For Accounting Professionals 2021:
In this article, we limit ourselves to best laptops for accounting professionals.
ASUS Vivobook K571
About this item
- 15.6 inches 120Hz Nano edge full HD display
- Powerful Intel Core i7-9750h processor (12M Cache, up to 4.5 GHz)
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 4GB GDDR5 with Windows 10 Home
- 16GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD,1TB HDD
- Comprehensive connections including USB 3.1 Type-C, USB 3.1 Type-A, USB 2.0, and HDMI; Wi-Fi 5/802.11AC Wi-Fi (USB transfer speed may vary. Learn more at Asus website)
- System_ram_type: ddr4_sdram. Bluetooth 5.0
- Connectivity_technology: Bluetooth ; Ethernet ;HDMI ;USB ; Wi-Fi
Dell New XPS 13 9300
About this item
- Precision cut from a block of aluminum in two pieces so there is no variability in construction.
- Corning Gorilla Glass 6 is tough, damage resistant, durable, elegant and allows for no flex in its display.
- Dual fans separated to spread heat over a larger area, to dual heat pipes to hidden exhaust venting through the hinge,
- The power button lets you log on with just a touch
- A 2.25mm high quality HD webcam gives you the best camera experience.
LG Gram 14Z90P
About this item
- 14″ WUXGA (1920 x 1200) IPS LCD, with DCI-P3 99% color expression
- Intel Evo Platform Powered by 11th generation Intel core i5-1135G7 Processor with Intel Xe Graphics delivers performance for high-resolution content creation and editing
- 8GB LPDDR4X 4266mhz RAM delivers a high level of performance for memory-intensive content creation, designing, editing, and multitasking
- Improve productivity with 2565GB PCIe M.2 NVMe SSD for dependable storage accessible in a flash
- Connect with Confidence: Two USB-C ports with Thunderbolt 4 support, two USB-A 3.2 ports, a full-size HDMI port, a microSD card reader, and a 3.5mm audio jack
- Get more done on the go with up to 25.5 hours battery life with a single charge (Disclaimer: battery life will vary from specifications depending on model, configuration, applications used, features utilized and power management settings)
- Ultra light and ultra portable weighing 2.2 lbs
- Built-in convenience with an HD webcam, back-lit keyboard and Amazon Alexa-Built-in
Lenovo Yoga C740
About this item
- Windows 10 Home, 2-in-1 14″ inch 1920 x 1080 FHD Touch-Screen
- Intel 10th Generation Core i5-10210U 1.6 GHz
- 8GB DDR4 2666 MHz 6MB Cache, 256GB SSD, Intel UHD Graphics
- 1xUSB 3.0 Type A Ports, 2x USB 3.1 Type C Ports, 1x Headphone/microphone combo jack
- Backlit Keyboard, Fingerprint reader, 4-cell Lithium-ion, DVD/CD drive does not included
Lenovo IdeaPad 3
About this item
- Powered by the latest AMD Ryzen 3 3250U processor with Radeon Vega 3 graphics, the AMD multi-core processing power offers incredible bandwidth for getting more done faster, in several applications at once
- The 15. 6″ HD (1366 x 768) screen with narrow side bezels and Dopoundsy Audio deliver great visuals and crystal-clear sound for your entertainment
- 128 GB SSD M.2 NVMe storage and 4 GB DDR4 memory; Windows 10 installed
- Keep your privacy intact with a physical shutter on your webcam for peace of mind when you need it
- Stay connected: 2×2 Wi-Fi 5 (802. 11 ac/ac(LC)) and Bluetooth 4.1; webcam with microphone; 3 USB ports, HDMI and SD card reader
Why do I need it?
If you are looking for a computer for word processing, accounting data and e-mail , you don’t have to look very far: any computer will do – it’s up to you to decide how much you want to budget for it. .
I am a creative:
If you work in multimedia, and you need to edit photos and videos , know that the appropriate professional software ( DTP software such as Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator from the Adobe suite for example, or Pinacle Studio for Windows and Final Cut Pro for iOS ) are very heavy and require minimal power.
We strongly recommend favoring a powerful processor and a good graphics card as well as a large screen, very useful for this kind of tasks.
For the hyper-connected:
If you are working in a “network” with a cloud rather than internally, you won’t need a lot of memory; a large hard drive will therefore not be especially required, and it is better to invest in an SSD, which will launch your software faster and therefore be efficient, isn’t it?
I avoid unpleasant surprises
When investing in a laptop, it’s probably not just to be on it for 10 minutes a day. To be sure that the product is right for you, do not hesitate:
- To test the screen while browsing, browsing press articles, YouTube etc. Some tiles (Matt, glossy) and their characteristics may only please you on paper so don’t go too fast!
- To test the keyboard : In the same way as the screen, open a blank space and start writing a little text, or whatever comes to mind. It is not a question of strumming here and there, but of feeling if you find your ease on the keyboard: The length, the thickness, the clicking of the keys could not satisfy you …
- To find out about the type of minimum configuration you need, if you are not the expert. If you need to use particular software at your job, check that the components are powerful enough and that the operating system is compatible with the latest (Windows or iOS for the most part).
The best performing accounting professionals laptops combine state-of-the-art productivity features with slim designs and long battery life that deliver mobility and productivity – essential features for the modern accounting professionals world.
When writing this review of the best accounting professionals laptops, we took into account a number of key factors such as power, battery life, feature set, and value for money.
This means that we have selected a wider range of laptops to suit most budgets (if not all budgets) and, hopefully, all tastes; there’s a mix of cutting edge products and old favorites.
When we think about buying a Laptop for accountants, many of us do so taking into account aesthetic design factors, assuming that if a computer is beautiful in its external presentation, its performance when working in accounting will also be; as you will see below, nothing is further from reality.
Next I will give you a couple of Tips about computers and how to conveniently choose a laptop for accountants from the sea of options existing in the market, an error when selecting our equipment can make all the difference when we are already working a last minute closing or a tax return by the filing deadline.
Experience about selling laptops
When the accounting professionals of being a “Cloner” was at its peak, from 2005 to 2010, I spent a lot of time selling computers of all kinds to all kinds of customers and users, what I learned I will tell you below.
Over time the Laptops arrived and the marking of computers reached a less experienced user, that interest in the essential characteristics changed, and people began to put more interest in the color, design and size of the screen, without asking for RAM, processor or other components that are more decisive when evaluating the speed of a computer.
In this article I have proposed to change this way of choosing our work teams, personally I believe that you should not leave it to chance and before making an investment you should take into account that the proper choice of your work tool will depend on the performance of our accounting work and delivery times and professional quality of our reports.
Features to pay attention to
When you open the browser, surely you were wrong when selecting it when you bought it.
The computers do not have to freeze, they should not “LOCK” continuously, this is something I must tell you because it seems that it is “NORMAL” that the laptops we used to work keep locking all the time.
First. What brands to choose? This is the first thing they ask me when it comes to buying a laptop for accountants, many still buy computers as if it were a garment, pants, a shirt.
One piece of advice I can give you in this area is not to waste a lot of time thinking about brands, the truth is that everything is made in China and when you uncover a computer, regardless of the brand
(personally I have done it many times when repairing computers), what you find inside are the same third party components; This means that the marks we see are a single stamp that is put on the package of components that a laptop is made of.
However, there are more recommended brands, for example I highly recommend the following brands:
I have tested each of this equipment, and they meet good quality standards that make them less prone to failure.
Memory is important
RAM memory. If I could give you just one piece of advice when it comes to choosing your portable work equipment, it would be this: Pay attention to memory, in general, to save costs and be competitive, most warehouses and distributors in our country and Latin America import the cheapest equipment.
The cheapest computers are the ones that bring less memory, I’m talking about RAM, which is the one that allows you to run more programs at the same time.
My advice is that if you are going to buy an inexpensive device, make sure that it has enough memory, it is preferable to invest a little more to have more RAM memory than to do it to have a better processor, a very powerful processor will do you no good if there is not enough memory RAM where to load the programs in parallel.
The hard drive
Many accountants confuse the hard disk with RAM, the truth is that they are very different, the hard disk is the one that stores the information when the computer is turned off, without the hard disk we could not keep our files for later, everything would be lost when time to restart the computers if not for the Hard Drive.
Unless you are dedicated to video editing, the hard drive is not very important in the selection of a laptop for accountants since most of the work we produce is documents these take up very little disk space and large amounts of storage.
At the time of writing this post, solid state hard drives have started to become popular, so if you can buy a laptop with a solid state hard drive.
Processor, which one to use
In this aspect is where the trick is, the seller always wants to sell the easiest thing and to do so he must offer you an attractive design at a low price;
As the processor or CPU is inserted in the circuitry of the equipment, that is to say, it is not seen, it is not appreciated, it is much easier for the store clerk to sell you a hare by including a slow processor enclosed in a colorful design.
How much does the processor matter?
After all the above, I can imagine what you are wondering: IS THE PROCESSOR REALLY IMPORTANT? : and the answer my dear friend is definitely YES .
Within the processors there is a wide range of options; If you are not an expert, you may feel overwhelmed at first; At Contaportable we have taken on the task of collecting prices and characteristics so that you can get an idea of which equipment to select.
Don’t buy Celeron processors
Celeron processors are the most basic, I strongly recommend that you do not buy this option, although they are the cheapest, they are also by far the slowest, I do not recommend them absolutely for accounting use.
On the other hand, the Core I3 and Ryzen R3 processors can be used for accounting, if your budget does not give for more, select this option as the most basic, although not the best.
If your budget is enough for a little more than you should select the Core I5 or Ryzen R5, in my opinion this processor is the one that best suits the functions of a counter, always taking care to have a good amount of RAM.