Looking to buy a cheap laptops for Internet browsing ? Many wonder … I am looking for a basic laptop to see the brand, read newspapers … The answer is simple, an inexpensive laptop , which will be useful for office automation, surfing the Internet, watching videos and photos etc …
I’ve selected a range of the best laptops for surfing the web , whether you want to keep track of your emails when you’re out of the office, stream movies to watch on the train, or get on with important work using an office suite. Cloud-based.
Thanks to cloud services like Google Docs and Microsoft Office Online, more and more of our everyday computing happens in a web browser. That means when you are looking for a new laptop, you no longer need to search for the largest possible hard drive or the most powerful processor.
Best Cheap Laptops for Internet Browsing In 2021
Below are the some of best laptops for internet browsing which are high in performance.
About this item
- Intel Celeron N4020 Dual Core Processor 1.1GHz Up to 2.8GHz / 4GB SDRAM / 128GB eMMC Total Storage Capacity
- 14-inch HD LED Display (1366 x 768) / Integrated Intel Graphics
- Webcam / Wi-Fi 802.11 / Stereo speakers
- 2 USB Type-A / HDMI Card reader / 1 headphone/microphone combo
- 3-cell Li-ion Battery / AC power adapter / Windows 10 / Color: Pink
HONOR MagicBook Laptop
About this item
- Sleek Design: The lightweight 14 Inch metal body with a smooth polished cut edge offers better portability and an anti-glare display helps to filter blue light effectively.
- HONOR MagicBook 14 combines high performance and high power efficiency together, ideal for multi-tasking.
- Battery: 57.4Wh（TYP）9 hours, CPU: 11th Generation Intel Core i5-1135G7 Quad-Core (2.4GHz, 8MB Cache, Max Turbo Speed 4.2GHz), Storage: 8GB DDR4+512G SSD only.
- Share Photos: With HONOR Magic-link 2.0 you can instant share your photos videos to your computers nearby, with transfer speeds of up to 30 MB/s.
- 14″ (1920×1080 Full HD Resolution, IPS Screen). International Version having No Warranty.
ASUS Chromebook Flip C433
About this item
- 14 inch Touchscreen Full HD 1920×1080 4-way NanoEdge display featuring ultra-narrow bezels (5mm thin) around each side of the display that allows for a 14-inch screen to fit in the body of a 13-inch laptop footprint
- The Full HD display has a durable 360 degree hinge that can be used to flip the touchscreen display to tent, stand, and tablet mode
- Powered by the Intel Core m3-8100Y Processor (up to 3.4 GHz) for super-fast and snappy performance. If you use a ton of tabs or run lots of apps, this has the power to get it all done with ease
- 8GB LPDDR3 RAM; 64GB eMMC storage and 2x USB Type-C (Gen 1) and 1x Type-A (Gen 1) ports plus a backlit chiclet keyboard (*USB Transfer speed may vary. Learn more at ASUS website)
- Chromebook runs on Chrome OS – an operating system by Google that is built for the way we live today. It comes with built-in virus protection, updates automatically*, boots up in seconds and continues to stay fast over time
Microsoft Surface Laptop Go
About this item
- Sleek design and standout value. At just 2.44 pounds, it’s light, portable, and easy to keep by your side throughout the day.
- Be productive, browse, and binge watch on the 12.4” PixelSense touchscreen display.
- Convenient security with Windows Hello sign-in, plus Fingerprint Power Button with Windows Hello and One Touch sign-in on select models.
- Run your favorite apps and keep up on social media with a 10th Gen Intel Core Processor.
- Show your best side on video calls, meetings, and virtual get-togethers with the built-in 720p HD camera.
- Free Upgrade to Windows 11 when available (see below).
Lenovo Flex 5 14″ 2-in-1 Laptop
About this item
- Thin, light, and stylish – This 2-in-1 laptop weighs just 3.64 pounds and is only 0.82″ thick. It’s soft and comfortable to the touch, with a durable paint that creates a better user experience. Digital pen included
- The 10-point, 14-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS touchscreen allows the Lenovo Flex 5 14″ 2-in-1 laptop to be comfortable, fun, and easy to use. It’s also great to look at, with 4-side narrow bezels
- The 360⁰ hinge lets you use your 2-in-1 touchscreen laptop in whatever mode works best for you; Use it in ‘Laptop’ mode for everyday computing, ‘Tent’ mode for sharing things, ‘Stand’ mode for binge-watching, or ‘Tablet’ mode for more intuitive interaction
- Enjoy up to 10 hours of battery life, plus quick charge to 80% in just 1 hour
- Powered by the AMD Ryzen 5 4500U mobile processor with Radeon graphics, you have the performance to do more, from anywhere. With more cores, you’ll experience responsiveness that leaps into action for productivity, gaming, and content creation.
Who are these types of laptop aimed at? A pc to surf the internet, to all those who only need a computer to surf the net. Well, apart from surfing the Internet, with any of these computers you will not have any problem when using mathematical programs, watching your social networks or enjoying videos on YouTube.
What features should a laptop of this style have? A 15.6-inch screen, Spanish qwerty keyboard, decent cooling / dissipation, and at least 8 GB of RAM.
To edit photos , render HD videos , etc., you will be able to do it but slower, if you want to create content you will need a more powerful computer.
What are the best Internet browsers? In order, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Safari and Opera.
Not everyone can simply afford the best computer money can buy; Many people have to look for a device that is in that sweet spot between price and features. With this in mind, we have created this list of the best value for money in laptops . Here you will find options that strike the right balance between functionality and investment.
At Digital Trends en Español we have reviewed hundreds of laptops, so we know what to look for in a laptop, regardless of price. In this regard, the best value for money in laptops today is the Acer Swift 3 . It does exactly the same thing as many laptops that cost hundreds of dollars more (and in some cases it does it even better). But it is not the only one: keep reading this list where we present options for all kinds of users.
How to choose a good and cheap laptop
Frequently asked questions and tips when choosing the best cheap laptops:
Chromebook Or Windows Laptop?
Chromebooks are cheap, simple, and secure laptops. They generally have a long battery life.
Windows laptops run a lot more software and work better offline. If you want a laptop for homework or Microsoft Office work, a Chromebook won’t be for you.
Build Quality Is The Most Important
Many cheap laptops do not have a sturdy construction. Although its processor, RAM, and hard drive may be similar, don’t forget its durability. You will find the key differences in the quality of the keyboard, color, screen brightness and its layout.
Cheaper laptops may have smaller screens (for example 11.6 inches) These are very small for most people. We recommend buying a laptop with a 13-inch screen and up.
Don’t buy a laptop with less than 4 GB of RAM. Most laptops in this price range have only 2 GB of memory, which is not good for a backlog-free laptop in 2021.
If you can get 6 GB or more, the performance will be better. The more RAM you have, the better your multitasking processing.
Research And Buying Tips
Are Inexpensive Laptops Good?
Absolutely! Depending on what you need your laptop to do, the inexpensive options can be just as good as their high-end counterparts. If you just need a laptop to watch Netflix and reply to emails, a budget Chromebook can save you hundreds of dollars and perform no worse than something that costs $ 2,000 or more.
With that said, you should be careful which system you choose. Inexpensive laptops tend to make some sacrifices where expensive options don’t, so make sure the computer you’re interested in can do what you need before you buy.
Does Any Budget Laptop Have Thunderbolt 3?
There are certain features that are less common in budget laptops, and Thunderbolt 3 is one of them. Many budget laptops offer USB-C support, but only a few offer Intel’s Thunderbolt 3 specifications, such as the Dell Inspiron 13 7000.
Do Inexpensive Laptops Have Good Battery Life?
There is everything. Models that prioritize portability tend to offer a bit more, and you’ll need to forget about a dedicated graphics chip if you want the longest battery life.
However, you can find many inexpensive notebooks that offer a full workday and more on a single charge. In some cases, an option like the Asus ZenBook 13 UX333 offers better battery life than many laptops that cost a few hundred dollars more. Many Chromebooks also offer impressive battery life thanks to how light the operating system is.