What is a 2-in-1 laptop?
Although they have been around for a while, these laptops vary a lot and have different names: “convertible”, “hybrid”, “2-in-1”. They all mean the same thing, a device that attempts to be both a laptop and a tablet.
If you’re looking for the best laptop in 2021, then you’ve come to the right place. In this guide, we’ll walk you through the best value-for-money laptops in UK or US stores from early 2021.
As the giant tech fair CES 2021 in Las Vegas approaches, we’ve seen some truly outstanding laptops hitting stores throughout the year. As soon as they are available for purchase in Russia, we will send them for review and then include them in our TOP-15.
By the way, we have some really shiny laptops on this list, and whatever laptop you’re looking for, our guide to the best laptops has a wide variety of great machines, from ultrathin and powerful Ultrabooks to high-performance mammoths, mobile laptops to Apple MacBook. , game and budget machines.
A laptop doesn’t need to be equipped with many expensive components for it to cost over $1000 and make it to the list of the best laptops in late 2020 and early 2021.
Instead, we’re looking for best-in-class laptops that do what their competitors can’t or can’t do but offer. The best ratio is price and quality in terms of reliable build quality.
Each model in this year’s top laptop ranking has been rigorously tested by our editorial team, we’ve included only the best models, so you can be sure that each of these laptops will provide you with a great experience.
Best 2 in 1 Laptops Under 500 To Buy in 2021
You can also see our own price comparison tool that selects and compares the prices of retailers in your city, have an idea highlighting the best discounts.
Acer Chromebook Spin 311 Convertible Laptop
About this item
- Chromebook runs on Chrome OS – An operating system by Google that is built for the way we live today. It comes with built-in virus protection, updates automatically, boots up in seconds and continues to stay fast over time. (Internet connection is required).
- All the Google apps you know and love come standard on every Chromebook, which means you can edit, download, and convert Microsoft Office files in Google Docs, Sheets and Slides.
- Get access to more than 2 million Android apps from Google Play to learn and do more.
- Chromebooks come with built-in storage for offline access to your most important files and an additional 100 GB of Google Drive space to ensure that all of your files are backed up automatically.
- Acer CP311-2H-C679 convertible Chromebook comes with 11.6” HD Touch IPS Display, Intel Celeron N4020, 4 GB LPDDR4 Memory, 32 GB eMMC, Google Chrome and up to 10-hours battery life.
ASUS VivoBook Flip 2020
About this item
- 【Upgraded Powerful Storage】: 4GB DDR4 SDRAM Memory, 64GB eMMC flash memory.
- 【ASUS VivoBook Flip Intel】: Intel Celeron Processor N Series, Intel Dual-Core N3350, 1.1 GHz base frequency, up to 2.4 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 2 MB L2 Cache, 2 Threads
- 【ASUS VivoBook Flip 11.6】: 11.6 inch HD ( 1366 x 768 ) Touchscreen Display; Integrated Intel HD Graphics 500
- 【External Ports and Slots】: 1 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x HDMI 2.0, 1 x Headphone-out/microphone-in combo jack, 1 x Media Card Reader
- 【Operating System】: Windows 10 in S mode. Integrated HD Webcam, Stereo Speakers with Array Microphone, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac and Bluetooth, Microsoft Office 365 Personal, up to 8 hours battery life, Accessory Including a Delca 16GB Micro SD Card
2021 Newest HP Chromebook 14″
About this item
- 【14″ HD Touchscreen】Typical 1366 x 768 HD resolution. Energy-efficient WLED backlight. Intel HD Graphics 500. On-processor graphics with shared video memory provide everyday image quality for Internet use, basic photo editing and casual gaming.
- 【Intel Celeron processor N3350】Enjoy a computer with an Intel Celeron processor. Experience Intel performance with entertainment features and fast connectivity. The Intel Celeron processor delivers performance in a new computer that fits your lifestyle and budget.
- 【4GB system memory for basic multitasking】Adequate high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once.
- 【32GB eMMC flash memory】This ultracompact memory system is ideal for mobile devices and applications, providing enhanced storage capabilities, streamlined data management, quick boot-up times and support for high-definition video playback.
- 【Google Chrome OS】Chromebook is a computer for the way the modern world works, with thousands of apps, built-in virus protection and cloud backups. It is secure, fast, up-to-date, versatile and simple.
Microsoft Surface Go
About this item
- High res 10 inch PixelSense Display designed to be viewed, touched, and written on
- Lightest Surface yet, starting at just 1.15 pounds. Aspect ratio: 3:2
- All day battery life, with up to 9 hours of unplugged power. LTE Advanced Up to 8.5 hours of battery life for local video playback
- Comes with Windows 10 in S mode, to do the things you want with performance that lasts, including Microsoft verified security, Windows Defender, parental controls, and world class support
- Includes multi tasking USB C, fast charging Surface Connect, and headphone jack
Lenovo Chromebook C330 2-in-1 Convertible
About this item
- Get high performance when you need it – The Chromebook C330 boots up in seconds and features easy-to-use Chrome OS, plenty of memory and storage, and so much more
- Sleek, stylish, and secure, this 360⁰ convertible laptop is less than 1-inch thin and about the weight of a hardback book, with an 11-inch touchscreen display that’s perfect for day-to-day computing and multimedia, on or offline
- The Lenovo Chromebook C330 is easy to use, offers built-in virus protection and keeps going with long battery life. No setup needed – Just login with a Google account so emails, maps, documents, and photos stay with you via cloud storage
- Built to connect, this notebook computer includes a variety of USB ports for effortless connectivity. Plus, stay in touch with the built-in camera. Bluetooth 4.2
- Users love it; “High end features for a low price,” says one happy reviewer. Another adds, “This Chromebook has far exceeded my expectations. The speed is snappy and the device responds quickly to gestures and commands.”
Now more than ever, a rugged laptop seems to be a staple of our assets – allowing us to do everything from streaming entertainment to work with ease.
Still, with the market dominated by Apple MacBook and other all-metal ultra-portable numbers, it’s easy to overlook that many of us don’t want to spend that much on a machine.
The good news is that there are a lot of devices out there at much more reasonable prices, many of which are great value for money.
We’ve put together a selection of the best budget laptops on the market, sticking to a price limit of $500 for consistency.
The best laptop under $500: the best laptop around on a budget
Finding the best laptop for under $500 may be difficult, but it is not impossible. Generally, more powerful laptops will usually be more expensive, but the best laptops under $500 will strike the perfect balance between price and performance.
Most cheap laptops can never provide such high performance, but there are many of the best laptops on high-end laptops.
However, if you don’t want to do any incredibly graphics-intensive or processor-intensive work, there are many laptops that can meet most computing needs without costing you a hand.
With our help, you can save some cash while at the same time buying portable devices that meet your computing needs.
Whether you want to buy a cheap laptop for kids, or an affordable gaming laptop, 2-in-1 laptop, or one of the best Chromebooks on the market, we are all listed in the price under $500 Out of the best laptop.
You will find something that suits you without having to do all the frustrating research. Just because you have a budget does not mean that you still cannot get the best results.
The best laptops of 2021 are undergoing earthquake change. With the launch of AMD’s Ry zen 4000 and Intel’s Comet Lake-H mobile CPUs almost at the same time, the real battle between the cores of the Ry zen 4000 and Intel’s clock speed broke out.
At the same time, many mainstream users can already have a good deal on their home or home office laptops using their existing processors with solid performance and battery life.
On the gaming side (where GPU is more important than CPU), Nvidia announced the next generation of mobile graphics technology.
What is a two-in-one notebook
We need to clarify a concept, what is a 2-in-1 notebook? First, a tablet is not a two-in-one notebook, because a tablet is not even a notebook, how can it be considered a two-in-one notebook.
Both tablets and notebooks are considered personal computing or smart devices. From software and hardware architecture, design concepts, etc. These two are really not the same thing. But they all want to solve a problem, that is, portable electronic devices that assist individuals in performing complex calculations.
A notebook is a portable version of a desktop, a tablet is a portable version of a notebook, and a smartphone or bracelet or watch can also be regarded as a portable version of a tablet.
But the notebook and the desktop are still in the same frame, and the tablet is a bit outside the frame of the notebook and the desktop. That’s a bit overwhelming. Simply put, the computing power of the tablet is still quite different from that of the notebook.
So we can’t classify tablets and notebooks into one category for now. Therefore, a tablet with a keyboard cannot be classified as a two-in-one notebook.
Two-in-one notebooks, first a notebook, and then a notebook. Added more extended functions. For example, it provides a tablet-like use mode, including touch, vertical screen, etc.
In other words, the so-called two-in-one is the combination of a notebook and a tablet. But in essence, it is still a notebook. Therefore, we say it is a 2-in-1 notebook, not a 2-in-1 tablet.
Let me say another proof that the 2-in-1 notebook is a notebook, not a tablet. The best 2-in-1 laptops can even compete with the best laptops in terms of performance, with the best processors, the best graphics cards, and enough RAM to handle most tasks.
Whether you are doing video editing, developing programs, or playing games, a two-in-one notebook can do it. In comparison, you must have heard from a friend who has a tablet that his iPad is a mobile phone with a large screen, or is used for TV shows.
Two-in-one notebook features
The 2-in-1 notebook not only allows you to get the strong performance of a traditional notebook, but also allows you to experience the convenience of using a tablet anytime, anywhere.
Many two-in-one notebooks must be very light, thin and light. After all, you have to switch between normal mode and tablet mode.
In tablet mode, if there is a stylus, the 2-in-1 notebook will be a good tool for taking notes (such as class notes, meeting notes). Many 2-in-1 notebooks will use 360 hinges to connect the screen and keyboard to achieve 360-degree folding conversion.
The best 2-in-1 laptops of 2021: find the best convertible laptop that meets your needs
With its versatile form factor, the best 2-in-1 laptop is an ideal tool for work and play. In the past, two distinct form factors, laptops and tablets, can now be combined in one device without having to carry two devices with you.
In addition to the classic laptop form, the hybrid laptop can also be converted into a tablet for casual games or social networking, or even converted into a tent mode for easy viewing.
In addition to versatility, the best 2-in-1 laptops are also equipped with powerful features. Many hybrid laptops are equipped with the best processors and the best graphics cards and large-capacity RAM.
This means that they not only have the ability to handle demanding computing tasks and casual games. In fact, some of them are powerful enough to be among our best laptops.
These two-in-one laptops have indeed completely changed the way we use laptops forever.
To make it easier for you to find the best 2-in-1 laptop, we have compiled a list of the best laptops that have been tested and reviewed. No matter what you are looking for or what you can afford, you can find the best match for you.
The best 2-in-1 laptop 2021: find the best convertible laptop for your needs
The best 2-in-1 laptops are no longer saved only for those who can afford luxury. In fact, not only are hybrid laptops fast becoming the norm, but there are quite a few out there, specifically Chromebooks, that offer that versatile 2-in-1 form and touchscreen capabilities while keeping their price tags accessible.
So, if you’re still using the same traditional format because you think you can’t afford the alternative, it might be time for you to jump on the bandwagon.
Not only are the best 2-in-1 laptops more affordable than ever, they will also change and improve the way you use your device.
More importantly, they have the best processors, the best graphics cards, and enough RAM under the hood, so they are going to be up to the task, whatever it is you throw at them.Gone is the days when you have to switch from your laptop to your tablet.Whether you’re a creative or you do productivity work, they might just be exactly what you need to see you through your everyday tasks.